Braille book and synthesizer

Ari aridamoulas at telkomsa.net
Thu Apr 14 15:51:50 UTC 2005

Hi all,
I've found a book called Grassroots introduction to Unix and Linux. This
book is not only a beginner's guide, but it also goes into things like shell
scripting, pearl, etc. I want to get the book printed into braille, but
Blind SA have said that they don't have the capabilities to print such a
technical book. Does anyone know of a reasonably priced place, which would
transcribe the book for me?
Also, Kristoffer, I wanted to send you some price information and wav file
of
synthesizers that have been emailed to me, but for some reason my ISP says
that
Kristoffer.gustafsson at tranemo.org doesn't exist, their is no such domain!
I'll try and email you again, but if it doesn't work is their any other
address.
Ari