Braille book and synthesizer

vasile radu vradu at constanta.astral.ro
Fri Apr 15 04:10:50 UTC 2005

for the fact I have sawn that some one has e-books, I ask if some one has an
E-text about
partial differential ecuation of Monge-ampere?
I'll be glad to have it
thanks in advance
a happy new year
/////////
Radu Vasile
Technic Consultant in computers
"better light a candle than curse the darkness"
"follow the white rabbit"
e-mail:
vradu at constanta.astral.ro
matematicianu at home.ro