bookworm on linux?

Ari aridamoulas at telkomsa.net
Sun Apr 17 14:21:18 UTC 2005

Hi all,
I've just heard of a micro-portable, and so quite cheap, braille display
called a bookworm which can also hold books on it and therefore act as a
book-reader, it has 8 cells.
The question is, will it work with linux, as I know you can connect it to
windows-based PC's as a mini braille display, but will it work with brl tty?
I also tried to send the synthesizer stuff again to you Kristoffer to the
other address, did you get it OK? I'm asking because my ISP is very good at
not sending failure notices, even when email doesn't get delivered, so I'm
just trying to make sure. Even some mail I've written to this list never got
through, but I never got a failure notice!
Thanks all,
Ari