Is there a list for blind Mac users and programmers? (OT)

Luke Yelavich themuso at themuso.com
Mon Apr 25 12:28:34 UTC 2005

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 01:26:48AM EST, david poehlman wrote:
> we're working on two general discussion lists, one technical and the other
> non tech for the blind both of them.

Where will these lists be? Do you know of anybody who has put their
hand up to create and manage these lists?

I have a second hand mac here, and should have a copy of OS X 10.4 by
the end of the week, and hense have VoiceOver.

If nobody has said they will create some lists, I am happy to do it.
Otherwise, I will be on there in a flash. :)
--
Luke

Get my public GPG key here: http://www.themuso.com/themuso-gpg-key.txt