SF mirrors

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Apr 25 15:14:24 UTC 2005

Hi, Tony:

I haven't downloaded from sf in the past few days, but I've downloaded
many many files over the years with lynx. I have not had problems. I
wonder if there's some temporary glitch with the mirrors?

Usually, the sequence is something like:

1.)	Identify the file to download and activate the link;

2.)	Select the mirror to use. Note that there are two links per
mirror, one about the mirror and the other a pointer to the actual
download at that mirror. You must choose the second of these two..

3.)	You'll be sent to a redirect which usually stops lynx.
Activating the link, or just pressing 'd' for download in lynx, usually
brings the file down.

hth.