My first impressions of VoiceOver.

John G. Heim jheim at wisc.edu
Fri Apr 29 15:22:20 UTC 2005

I have a couple of questions...

Are you saying  Mac os comes with a usable screen reader?  I mean, even if
it is a little rough, it would be ahead of Windows.

Also, you said it talks during installation. Are you saying a blind person
can install the operating system without sighted assistance? That too would
be better than Windows.