My first impressions of VoiceOver.

Luke Yelavich themuso at themuso.com
Fri Apr 29 22:46:06 UTC 2005

On Sat, Apr 30, 2005 at 01:56:57AM EST, david poehlman wrote:
> Hi Luke and all,
>
> You can lock the VoiceOver cursor with command option semicolon. To unlock
> it, press semicolon.  some usefull tips:
>  if you have the vo cursor locked, question mark will get you help, f8 will
> bring up the VoiceOver utility and f7 brings up voice over menu.  k gives
> you keyboard help and escape gets you out of it.  Terminal is a rough app to
> start with.  command with shift and a brings up the applications folder, use
> arrows and tabs to navigate.  command with o opens an app.  Check out system
> prefs.

David, I know these commands, thanks to VoiceOver's help and menus. I
actually intend on doing a Main Menu review in the coming weeks, so if
anybody has any other questions, especially what may be happening
visually, please ask them so I can answer them in the review.
--
Luke

Get my public GPG key here: http://www.themuso.com/themuso-gpg-key.txt