My first impressions of VoiceOver.

david poehlman david.poehlman at handsontechnologeyes.com
Sat Apr 30 12:53:21 UTC 2005

When I want to use the vo cursor a lot, I lock it with semi-colon. m i press
semi-colon again and it unlocks and takes out of voice over cursor.  I
actually like holding down a key to perform this kind of activity some times
because when I let up on it, I can just carry on and I don't have to
remember to toggle the mode.

--
Johnnie Apple Seed