file managers

Lee_Maschmeyer at wayne.edu Lee_Maschmeyer at wayne.edu
Wed Aug 3 17:10:25 UTC 2005

But to do that you have to have an arrow cursor. Using an alias I get
Lynx working as soon as I port my .bashrc file and I don't have to
remember the exact phrase. <grin>

--

Lee Maschmeyer
<lee_Maschmeyer at wayne.edu>

"The rain has turned to tears,
And I've been achingly, agonizingly empty these many years...
And I've only had two beers."
     --Bob and Ray