Is Samba the Best Way?

Jan and Bertil Smark Nilsson bjsn at tpg.com.au
Sun Aug 7 01:07:13 UTC 2005

Hello Larry,

It may be a problem to find a router which is compatible with Lynx, since
Lynx is not compatible with Javascript. I use a Billion ADSL modem/router
which I can access with Links2 if I turn off frames.

I use Samba to access my Windows 98 computer, and it works very well.

Regards,

Bertil Smark Nilsson

PS thanks for the homepage program.