Is Samba the Best Way?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun Aug 7 12:33:30 UTC 2005

Want an accessible router? Get a Linksys 54WRT and install OpenWRT on
it. That will give you 10/100 wired ports, and wireless service as well.
And, it will be 100% accessible, just like your Linux console--because
OpenWRT is a Linux console.

http://www.openwrt.org

CAUTION: It can be a little tricky blowing away the default Cisco
software on a LInksys. It can (sometimes) be done without sighted
assistance, but you may need help for that one critical step. After
that, though, you're home free.