Need help with Festival and Dectalk Rt

David Jennette dcjenn at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 24 15:24:24 UTC 2005

I am using a Dectalk Express with Speakup, but I am trying to get
Gnopernicus to speak with Festival.  It's not saying anything.  I
can't even get festival to speak from the comand line.  it won't say
anything when I give it the SayText command either.  It would be nice
to see if Dectalk Rt works but when I type installer it just comes
back with no such file or directory even though it's sitting right