DAISY book format

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Thu Dec 1 09:58:06 UTC 2005

Hi,
There is a tool to create daisy format books that is open-source.  It is
perl scripts.  There is also a facility to do it through a web site if you
do not want to install the scripts.
If you want I will dig up and send the url along.
There are some daisy 2.20 books on a downloadable iso at the speakup site.
It is called 5daisybooks.iso.
HTH
Willem