linux and amd processor

Kristoffer Gustafsson skeeter at allmail.net
Wed Dec 14 17:04:37 UTC 2005

Ok, will Fedora detect that processor under installation?
I hav only seen i386 installation images.
Also, What processor is really the bst? p4 or athlon 64?

Can you explain the differences betwen these two for me?
Also, is a 3.0 ghz athlon the sam as 3.0 ghz p4?
I've heard somwhere that the athlon is faster, but I don't rally know
how it is?
Can you tell me?
/kristoffer