porting Libraries from linux to Darwin (Mac OS X 10.4)

John J. Boyer director at chpi.org
Mon Dec 26 21:17:52 UTC 2005

To make my xml/mathml to braille translator as widely available as
possible I need to
port the libraries glib-2.0 and libgdome2 to native Mac OS X 10.4, that
is to the Darwin flavor of Unix. I want the application to run without
having to install Fink or Darwinports. And of course I want it to
install easily with all the required libraries. So I'm wondering if
someone on the list has experience porting libraries from Linux to
Darwin.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. boyer; Executive Director, Chief Software Developer
Computers to Help People, Inc.