Fwd: [SEC508] FW: exceed environment

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Dec 29 22:47:11 UTC 2005

It's hard to believe the company cares that much about security if it
standardizes on an old distribution that's no longer supported and
consequently not receiving security related updates.

In any case, you're not going to get an accessible KDE out of RH9, at
least not for screen reading.

You might have some opportunity, however, to use dcop to access
applications from the console. It would require some programming, and it
may not work, but I think it worth exploring.