sort of ot:accessible banking:

david poehlman david.poehlman at handsontechnologeyes.com
Tue Feb 8 23:39:24 UTC 2005

I believe you are also correct and this issue has been raised by others.
I'd love to have someone from doj or perhaps synthia wadell speak to this on
the waiig list where this discussion is taking place, but I don't know if
they can get beyond the idea that because something can be used after a
fashion that that is all that is needed.

Johnnie Apple Seed