Firefox in Linux?

Martin McCormick martin at dc.cis.okstate.edu
Thu Feb 10 19:48:04 UTC 2005

Luke Yelavich writes:
>I would stick with lynx at this stage, as accessible firefox is not
>exactly ready for prime time yet.

	I can understand that since it is written for a GUI
environment.  Is there any project afoot to make it accessible one of
these days?  I still think the open-source software is more likely to
give us better accessibility in the long run but patience will need to
be a virtue since the problems that need to be solved are thorny to
say the least.  I think Firefox is open source but I may be mistaken.