installing Fedora3

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Feb 17 20:18:30 UTC 2005

There is a Speakup Modified DVD image on the Octothorp ftp site, and I
have one for 64-bit on my site. However, they are pretty old, meaning
that you will have well over a gig of updates if you use one of these to
install.

Bill is not routinely updating the DVD images like he is the CDR iso
images. And, that's the difference--and it's also the other reason why
you should install from the Speakup Modified.