installing redhat 9

Kristoffer Gustafsson skeeter at allmail.net
Sun Feb 20 20:40:08 UTC 2005

Hello!
The thing I want is a mud engine that is easy to use and learn so I can
make my own mud without having to develop one myself  using c or c++ or
some other programming language.
this is an engine that uses a kind of programming language so you can
program things like monsters,objects,rooms etc.
if you have another good  suggestion on how I can create my mud in an
easy way I will be interesOn Sun, 20 Feb ted in it.

/kristoffer2005 15:16:34 -0500, "Janina Sajka" <janina at rednote.net>