Fedora core 3 and oralux

John Heim jheim at wisc.edu
Fri Feb 25 15:05:29 UTC 2005

I would add that newbies should be prepared to roll up their sleeves and
read the documentation. Becoming fluent in linux cannot be done over night
and it can't be done without a lot of hard work.

The same is actually true of Windows and anything else dealing with
computers. It's just that 1) Widnows hides a lot of the complexity from you
by limiting your options and 2) a lot of people have acquired a lot of
Windows knowledge over the years without even realizing it.