Making a DLL From a Shared Library

John J. Boyer director at chpi.org
Fri Jan 7 14:04:16 UTC 2005

Hello,

my braille translator and back-translotor which handles 16-bit unicode
is now a shared library. I need to port it to Windows as a Dll, and
time is of the essence. So I would appreciate some quick help. What
changes to the C code and the Makefile do
i need to make to compile it as a Windows DLL? I have  Cygwin with all
the development tools. If `you have a shared library which you have
ported to Windows I would appreciate it if you could send it to me
privately. I will agree not to reveal the source code if you wish, just
to study it.

Thanks,
John
--
John J. boyer; Executive Director, Chief Software Developer
Computers to Help People, Inc.