brlspeak on Windows XP Sro and NTFS

John J. Boyer director at chpi.org
Wed Jan 12 17:15:10 UTC 2005

Lee,

I'm afraid you and Cheryl are right. I downloaded the CD they now offer,
and it does seem that it would run only in a dos box under older
versions of Winnows. Too bad, because I was hoping I could use brltty
with it on my XP Pro system. I still have to see if i can get brltty to
work under Cygwin.

John

On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 10:45:59AM -0500, Lee Maschmeyer wrote:
> Doesn't it still use the umsdos file system? If it says you need a fat
> partition, it sounds like it doesn't give you a chance to format anything.
>
> --
> Lee Maschmeyer
> <lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu>
>
> "Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear
> to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than
> what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
>     --Lewis Carroll

John J. boyer; Executive Director, Chief Software Developer
Computers to Help People, Inc.
www.chpi.org