SCSI RAID?

Andor Demarteau andor at nl.linux.org
Thu Jan 13 14:18:54 UTC 2005

this ain't scsi but IDE-raid controler.

You may be able to resize partitions to maek room for linux. Can't say.
However, it strongly depends on what type of RAID is used (RIAD 0 or
RAID1) what your options are.

Splitting the disks to get 2 seperate disks is probably quite difficult
and also not what you want.

Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: andor at nl.linux.org
student computer science        www: http://www.nl.linux.org/~andor
UU based & VU guest-student     jabber,icq,msn,voip: do ask ;)