Requirements for BRLTTY 3.6 USB support?

John J. Boyer director at chpi.org
Sat Jan 15 15:14:45 UTC 2005

Willi,

BRLTTY supports USB by default. I'm using it with a USB to serial
adaptor on a computer that has no serial ports. There should be no
problem with a direct USB connection. Be sure you have at least kernel
2.4.

John

On Sat, Jan 15, 2005 at 01:33:59PM +0100, Willi Lutzenberger wrote:
> Hi All,
> what linux requirements are needed by BRLTTY to drive USB Braille displays?
> I want to use a FS PAC Mate 40 but couldn't find any information on that.
>
> Thanks a lot and best regards.
>
> Willi Lutzenberger

John J. boyer; Executive Director, Chief Software Developer
Computers to Help People, Inc.
www.chpi.org