braille translation software:

Lee Maschmeyer lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu
Tue Jan 18 19:16:19 UTC 2005

Anybody have a feel for the accuracy of these things, particularly nfbtrans
vs. Turbo Braille? I'm kind of put off the latter as it has so many bugs on
Unix (I beg your pardon, that should be "Linux") but the last time I used
nfbtrans, a fair number of years ago on DOS, it was even worse. :-)

I think there's a Duxbury for Linux, isn't there?

--
Lee Maschmeyer
<lee_maschmeyer at wayne.edu>

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear
to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than
what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
     --Lewis Carroll