New Linux user and several questions!

Brian Olesen brian at blindkom.dk
Fri Jul 8 16:10:18 UTC 2005

HejSamuel,
Thanks for answering that quickly.

Brian Olesen, le Fri 08 Jul 2005 17:51:07 +0200, a écrit :
> How can I get into Linux?
> Where do I start?

Well, what do you want to do ? :)
Regards,
Samuel

In the beginning I just need to act as an administrator of the Linux server
I have here. There fore I probably need some basic skills of the command
line tools and commands of Linux / Unix?
How do you creat a user, how do you setup the ftp server and such things.
I have some sort of interface on the system called Webmin 1.210.

I think I can do thousands of cool things with that, but I'm afraid to do
something wrong, so I'd prefer to start out with some command line stuff and
slowly making progress.

Best regards
Brian