More about speakup.

Herzog herzog at frontiernet.net
Mon Jul 11 23:26:19 UTC 2005

Yes, the darn thing just keeps chugging along, needing only clock
batteries.  20 Meg hard disk was rarely near full.
I still use it as never got to removing or editing all the stuff I had
on it.  It didn't have 3 and a half floppy.
Heck, I even have my apple 2, and all programs, Probably forgot how to
use appleworks, and visicalc. the GREAT stuff!