looking for a new distribution

Brent Harding bharding at doorpi.net
Fri Jul 22 18:12:03 UTC 2005

I ended up buying the fedora core 3, I think it is, distro with speakup from
cheapbytes. I just don't have the patience to let the free one online
download at dialup speed over cable for almost a week straight, and if I
lock up, start it all over.
When I tried, it was downloading about 2 k a second.