https

Marian Selea mselea at cisco.com
Mon Jul 25 09:24:13 UTC 2005

If you use screen, then you have the option to do copy and paste....
Also in editors like pico and emacs you have clearly specified functions for selection, copy/paste etc...

;-) But if you want to take some snapshots of what you're doing at cli level... you have plenty of choices to fake a copy paste... ;-)(-:
As an example... you enable script and then insert its content in the doc/message you want it into...

M.