https

Marian Selea mselea at cisco.com
Mon Jul 25 09:32:58 UTC 2005

> There is also a way using the screen program, but I have been so spoiled
> by the feature in speakup that I can't remember how to use it.

You press ctrl+a,[ to start the function. You place the cursor at the beginning of the text to be copied and pless `space'. Then you place your cursor at the end of the text to be copied and press `space' again. This has selected and copied the text into a buffer....
To paste it: you place the cursor (in the same doc or in a different window/screen) and press ctrl+a,] .

M.