Just about to install linux...

Chris Norman chris.norman4 at ntlworld.com
Mon Jul 25 18:14:31 UTC 2005

Can I use the Record CD (command line tool) which is linked on the page?

I like the look of that. It says it records data CDS, to be fair, I never
use hardware much past my hard disk and a pair of speakers, so I wouldn't
know if data CDs were bootable or not.

Can you help please?

Cheers,

Chris Norman.