Just about to install linux...

Chris Norman chris.norman4 at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 26 07:01:41 UTC 2005

I know what RTFM means, and I just tried it. But to be honest, when in an
opperating system (windows granted), I have found in the past that figuring
out things for myself cost me three computers. That's why I tend to ask now,
just to be on the safe side.

Cheers,

Chris Norman.

<!-- chris.norman4 at ntlworld.com -->