file managers

Lee_Maschmeyer at wayne.edu Lee_Maschmeyer at wayne.edu
Fri Jul 29 12:48:03 UTC 2005

A good way to get started at this point might be to install Cygwin on
your Windows system (www.cygwin.com - it's free despite the
.com). Since I'm a braille only user I'm not sure how smoothly it'll
talk, nor do I know what screenreader you're used to, but it should be
usable if not beautiful. Once you get Cygwin going you can use the man
command to read the manuals.

Which is a cop out way of saying I don't remember exactly. It's not
ctrl-x; might be d or del or maybe D. But it's doable. The fact that I
don't remember right offhand means it's not really that important to
me. :-)