[OT] Backing up the hard disk (win+linux)

Talksina boom boom talksina at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 16:20:05 UTC 2005

Hi,
is there an accessible software that can be used to back up the whole hard
disk (partitions, data, etc) on cd-rom? As norton ghost I mean.
I need to back up the ntfs, fat32, and swap & ext3 partitions of my
machine, but I do not find anything, the norton ghost and other tools I
think are inaccessible to blind people and I was just wondering if there is
something "adapted" for blind or that can be used on Linux up and running
so with Brltty on.
I heard about mondo rescue but did not have time to know more about it
thanks in advance

--
Talksina, saved by a bell!
ICQ# 242977025