passing VT220 parameter Was:Re: FC4 installation

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Jun 28 12:59:31 UTC 2005

Hi, Osvaldo:

I don't see any VT options in the list of available options. I will
attach that file in case you find something useful there.

If you have another computer where the cursor tracking is already
managed correctly, you might want to consider installing over telnet.
Here's how that would work:

1.)	Start the installation from the cd rom and give the following:

text telnet ip=[address] netmask=[mask] gateway=[gateway.address]

2.)	Go to another machine and ping the ip address you provided.

3.)	When you get responses, stop the ping and telnet to that
address.

hth.