Solaris 10 released, with accessibility built-in! Also FreeTTS 1.2 released. (fwd)

Shaun Everiss shaun.e at xtra.co.nz
Tue Mar 1 06:16:57 UTC 2005

interesting.
While I will bee using an external hard drive plugged into a laptop or a desktop system, much of my work will bee done from a windows system through putty security to a cs fedora 1 server on the university network, and with the cygwin layer, which i am currently downloading.
The packages some are big.
Unless you want to develop don't get the source.
People say its 8gb, I think most of that is source.