Solaris 10 released, with accessibility built-in! (Additional Questions)

P. Stanley pstanley99 at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 2 17:22:38 UTC 2005

	hello friends,
forgive me for sending this message twice. it's just no one has responded
to my questions so far and I thought it might not have got through to the
list successfully.
My question is:
what are the minimum - entry level - specs for the latest Solaris OS release?
How easy is it to access and handle complicated html pages with a Linux
based browser?
I am a total beginner with respect to Linux and its many implementations
and so any help and advice from more experienced people on this list would
be most appreciated.
Many thanks,
Paul