Experiences with Elba

John J. Boyer director at chpi.org
Thu Mar 3 06:05:07 UTC 2005

Tommy,

So how do I change the settings for individual applications? When I go
to tools and then setup, I get the setup menu and submenus, but there
is no hint of setting things individually for different applications.
The manual says nothing about this.

The Elba does have the su command, but the manual helpfully does not
give the default password. I really think I have to be root for changes
in setup to stick.

Thanks,
John