Experiences with Elba

John J. Boyer director at chpi.org
Thu Mar 3 08:27:46 UTC 2005

Cheryl,

Right. I'll insist that Sighted Electronics give me the password.
Meanwhile, the behavior of the setup application is strange. The machine
really is interesting, but they need to make setting your preferences
easier.

A while ago I asked on this list whether the Elba could be used with ssh
on a wireless LAN. the answer seems to be yes. On the other hand, I'm
not at all sure that it can be used as a braille display through its USB
port.  This would be a serious limitation.

John