SV: network cards

Gustafsson Kristoffer (elev) kristoffer.gustafsson at tranemo.org
Fri Mar 11 10:03:56 UTC 2005

Hello!
Ok, I've gotten the card workingnow, but I have a problem.
I can't install any rpm package, because it says that it cannot find the package database.
I know that  the kernel that comes with redhat has intel cards as loadable modules.
So my option is to solve this or to find that loadable module.
Can you tell me how to fix the problem, or the name  of the module?
thanks!

/kristoffer