wine

Ari aridamoulas at telkomsa.net
Fri Mar 11 17:59:22 UTC 2005

I don't know about Fedora Core 3, but on 1 and 2, gnopernicus is very far
from being considered an option, I couldn't even figure out how to get it to
read it's own help mannual in mozilla, using Fedora Core 1. If you want to
install fedora core 3, why don't you try the speak-up modified distribution,
which has speakup built into the kernel for a talking installation if you
have a hardware synthesizer, and after installation, you can now configure
speakup to work with software speech. You can download it, or buy it from
www.cheapbytes.com
it's an 8-CD set.
Ari