Elba list and questions

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Mon Mar 14 14:50:02 UTC 2005

The list did receive your message -- maybe no one knew how to answer
it.  You should contact the technical support phone number to find out
more information.  I can tell you one thing, no usb storage is
supported ta all since this is a slave device and the usb is not
supported even as a slave.

on Monday 03/14/2005 peter.rayner at cea.fr(peter.rayner at cea.fr) wrote