boot cd

Rafael Skodlar raffi at linwin.com
Tue Mar 15 08:01:12 UTC 2005

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 02:37:12PM +0800, coscell wrote:
> Which one support this?

It's hard to say. You can only tell when you see it. It's usually
servers and better PC with such motherboards.

I'm sure that some motherboards with Intel chipset support it, IBM as
well as HP do too. I only work with servers so I can't say the same for
their workstations and laptops.

Don't you have somebody to tell us what motherboard you have so we can
search about it's BIOS info on the net.

What exactly are you trying to do? Run Knoppix from a CD or install OS?

--
Rafael