Lindows

vasile radu vradu at constanta.astral.ro
Tue Mar 22 17:43:13 UTC 2005

I read about kttsd wich is a server for tts under kde
But the fact is verry utopic because they ask in their articles that the
programers have to send querries to this server!!!
This fact is verry hard because a developer is allready bussy with his job
(programming the queries for the scope of program) for also programming the
queries for kttsd

a happy new year
/////////
Radu Vasile
Techinc Consultant in computers
"better light a candle than curse the darkness"
"follow the white rabbit"
e-mail:
vradu at constanta.astral.ro
matematicianu at home.ro