Fw: [Incident: 050321-000115]

Ari aridamoulas at telkomsa.net
Tue Mar 22 17:38:20 UTC 2005

Linspire accessibility
----- Original Message -----
From: Linspire Customer Care
To: aridamoulas at telkomsa.net
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 5:24 PM
Subject: [Incident: 050321-000115]

Recently you requested assistance from our Support Center. Below is a summary of your request and our response . . .

We hope that your issue has been addressed to your satisfaction. Please be aware that your Incident will be marked as "Solved" if we have not heard from you within 80 hours.

You may update your Incident by clicking on the "If your issue remains unresolved, please update your Incident by clicking on this link" line below. If the link does not function, you may update your Incident through email by responding to this message. Please note that because your reply will be automatically processed, YOU MUST ENTER ANY REPLY IN THE SPACE BETWEEN THE LINES AS INDICATED BELOW (your reply will not be received if text is entered into any other part of your response).

===> PLEASE ENTER ANY RESPONSE BELOW THIS LINE <===

===> PLEASE ENTER ANY RESPONSE ABOVE THIS LINE <===

If your issue remains unresolved, please update your Incident by clicking on this link.

       Subject
      Linspire accessibility

       Discussion Thread
       Response (Sharmaine) 03/22/2005 07:24 AM
      Ari,

      Thank you for contacting the Linspire Team. We thank you for your valued feedback.

      Best Regards,
      The Linspire Team
       Customer 03/21/2005 12:31 PM
      Dear Sir
      If possible, I would like to suggest if you can, could you develop a screen reading solution for the linspire environment? I'm sure that by doing this, you could get a lot of interest and support from the blind community, who would really like easy-to-use alternatives to using windows.
      Thank you
      Ari

       Question Reference #050321-000115
            Product:  Linspire