OT: Is there a list for blind Mac users and programmers?

John J. Boyer director at chpi.org
Wed Mar 23 19:54:09 UTC 2005

Brent,

The OSX shell works very well. I am using ssh from a Linux machine with
no trouble. ssh from windows doesn't work very well. I would strongly
suggest installing the Fink distribution on your Mac. This will give you
all the usual Open Source programs without interfering with the normal
operation of the Mac or requiring dual-boot.

I'm disappoinsed that Voiceover won't include braille, but some of us
are working on porting BRLTTY to the Mac.

I expect to continue using ssh via wireless and my Elba.

John