OT: Is there a list for blind Mac users and programmers?

John J. Boyer director at chpi.org
Tue Mar 29 04:15:49 UTC 2005

Bruce and others,

Good info. Now if they would just qet voiceOver to support braille!
Maybe this could be done using the brlapi interface in BRLTY.

As I said previously, I am using my Mac through ssh. My Elba had a
defective key, but I'm expecting it back soon. Then I'll try to use ssh
with the wireless card I got with the Elba.

The Mac comes with postfix. I got instructions on configuring it. most
of the time it works great, but a few mailing list services, including
smartgroups and freelists, won't accept m# messages. Nobody seems to be
able to tell me what to change in the postfix configuration files, and
I've looked at the documentation so much I started to have nightmares
about it. So I'm not sure just what to do about the blindmac-devel list.
Maybe I'll put it on yahoo.

John