interacting with the cursor:

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Mar 30 15:31:30 UTC 2005

You may as profitably ask why some people like rice, while others hate
it.
I've been trying to tell you why, but you don't seem to like my answer.
I can only surmise it's my unwillingness to provide a categorical
answer. But, we don't need one. I don't believe we need a standard in
this space, certainly not a prescriptive standard.