Linking two terminals

John J. Boyer director at chpi.org
Thu Mar 31 03:34:54 UTC 2005

Hello,

What is the command to link two terminals so that anything typed on one
will appear on the other? One terminal is connected through ssh (my
Elba) and the other is a console terminal. I need this so that people
can communicate with me by typing on the computer keyboard and I can
write detailed instructions on my braille keyboard that appear on their
screen.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. boyer; Executive Director, Chief Software Developer
Computers to Help People, Inc.